With our spa and massage services you’re getting an expert’s rhythmic and relaxing touch. With an aromatic pillow for your eyes, a choice of aroma therapy oil, and a heated pillow for your neck, our massage offerings will restore balance to mind and body.
Whether you are seeking help in healing an injury, releasing tension and stress or pampering yourself with the gift of mindful, therapeutic work, massage is a beautiful and effective way to facilitate positive change in your body, mind and spirit. No matter which therapist you work with, your massage will be tailored to fit your needs.
The Benefits Of Massage
Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.